If you are not happy with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return or exchange.
Please follow the steps below.
- Please fill out the Return Merchandise/ Exchange section on the back of the invoice (enclosed in your original
order) and place it inside the return package.
- If you are making an exchange and the total cost of your exchange is more than the amount of your return,
please include your payment information on the back of the invoice.
- If you are returning or exchanging a gift, please check the box marked “Gift Return” on the back of the invoice.
- Make a copy of the completed invoice for your records.
- Affix the return label provided with the product on the outside of the return package.
- If the label is not available, all returns should be addressed to:
7601 Trade Port Drive
Louisville, KY 40258
- For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via UPS or
insured Parcel Post.
- We're sorry, return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please refer to
- Your return and exchange will be processed promptly and will be shipped via standard ground shipping.
Processing and transit time for exchange packages is usually 7-10 business days from the time the exchange
is received. Business days are from Monday to Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. An
email will be sent to confirm receipt and processing of your return or exchange request.
- Please note: Only products purchased on esteelauder.com may be returned for refund or exchange.
- If you have questions about returns or exchanges, please contact us by phone at 877-311-3883 or via email
- When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment.
It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your
shipment, please contact us immediately at 877-311-3883.
- Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service.
- To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for
inspection by the carrier.