With nail art designs getting crazier by
the minute, I'm embracing a more subtle design for fall. The Gilded Fade manicure makes an impact without being over the top. It's the perfect accessory for any look.
1. Clean nails.
2. Paint nails with two coats of your
chosen nail polish.
3. Cut up an ordinary kitchen sponge
into thin rectangles.
4. Paint a different color directly onto
5. Dab sponge onto nails, focusing
on the tip, gradually fading as you
move up toward the moon.
6. Repeat until desired effect.
7. Clean up mistakes with a cotton swab
dipped in nail polish remover.