I love wearing AERIN Mediterranean Honeysuckle.
It is meant to evoke a feeling of escape or memories of a wonderful vacation.
For me, it’s the ultimate beachy summer fragrance.
Aerin Lauder, the Founder and Creative Director of AERIN Beauty, shares her best-kept summer travel and entertaining secrets.
1. What is your favorite summer destination?
I love traveling to the Mediterranean in summer. It’s the perfect escape. My Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau de Parfum was inspired by one of my trips to Capri.
2. What does summer smell like to you?
I love fresh, floral and invigorating scents. I love the scent of fresh Italian bergamot, lily of the valley, geranium, rose, jasmine, and orange flower.
3. Which AERIN fragrance is your favorite for a day at the beach?
I love wearing AERIN Mediterranean Honeysuckle. It is meant to evoke a feeling of escape or memories of a wonderful vacation. For me, it’s the ultimate beachy summer fragrance.
4. What are your must-have summer beach bag essentials?
• I love carrying an AERIN fragrance travel spray. I can easily toss our travel-size sprays into my beach bag and reapply throughout the day.
• I can’t live without my iPhone. It is my way of staying constantly connected with family, friends and the workplace. I also love to scroll through Instagram for daily inspiration.
• I always carry our AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner—it has a beautiful light rose scent and is super moisturizing. It is one of my favorite and best-selling products from our collection.
• Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair. It goes with me everywhere and I’ve used it every day for as long as I can remember. It gives my skin a gorgeous glow and I apply it on top of my makeup for a dewy look.
5. What are your best tips for summer entertaining?
Nature creates a wonderful backdrop during the summer, so it doesn’t take much to set an inviting table. Flowers from the garden or a nearby farmers’ market can be arranged effortlessly. Foods are also at their freshest and most delicious during the summer months, making it easy to throw some steak or burgers on the grill, make a big salad, and mix up some sangria.