FOR BEAUTY ADVICE & RECOMMENDATIONS:
Mon.–Fri., 10am–10pm ET
Sat. & Sun., 12 pm–8pm ET FOR ORDER SUPPORT:
Mon.–Fri., 8am–Midnight ET
Sat. & Sun., 10am–10pm ET
Mon.–Fri., 8am–10pm ET
Sat. & Sun: 10am–8pm ET
Find your nearest store location hereLearn More
About esteelauder.com eGift Cards:
This eGift card can be used as payment for purchases made online at esteelauder.com. This eGift card cannot be used at freestanding retail or department store locations. This eGift card cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, except as required by law. This eGift card has no expiration date or service fees. For balance inquiries, or to report lost or stolen eGift cards, call 1.877.311.3883.
WHERE CAN ESTEELAUDER.COM EGIFT CARDS BE REDEEMED?
eGift cards may only be redeemed by visiting us online at esteelauder.com or by calling us at 1.877.311.3883.
eGift cards cannot be redeemed at Estée Lauder Spa, store or department store locations.
HOW DO I REDEEM AN ESTEELAUDER.COM EGIFT CARD ONLINE?
- 1. Visit esteelauder.com and shop as usual.
- 2. Select the items you want to purchase and click "checkout." Follow the regular checkout procedure when you are ready.
- 3. When you reach the Billing Page during checkout, look for the Redeem a Gift Card section, then enter your esteelauder.com eGift card number and PIN code along with a valid credit card.
If the total amount of your order exceeds the total value on your Estée Lauder eGift card, your credit card will be charged the remaining balance. All of the value on your Estée Lauder eGift card will be used first before any amount is charged to your credit card.
If the amount of your order is less than the value on your Estée Lauder eGift card, your credit card will not be charged. Any unused balance will remain on your Estée Lauder eGift card.
Only one esteelauder.com eGift card may be used per order at esteelauder.com.
HOW DO I REDEEM AN ESTEELAUDER.COM EGIFT CARD BY PHONE?
- 1. Call 1.877.311.3883 to place your order.
- 2. You will be asked to provide your esteelauder.com eGift card number and PIN code along with a valid credit card.
If the total amount of your order exceeds the total value on your esteelauder.com eGift card, your credit card will be charged the remaining balance. All of the value on your esteelauder.com eGift card will be used first before any amount is charged to your credit card.
If the amount of your order is less than the value on your esteelauder.com eGift card, your credit card will not be charged. Any unused balance will remain on your esteelauder.com eGift card.
Only one esteelauder.com eGift card may be used per order at esteelauder.com.
CAN I REDEEM A GIFT CARD OR GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM AN ESTÉE LAUDER SPA, OR FROM A DEPARTMENT STORE ONLINE AT ESTEELAUDER.COM?
No, gift certificates from a store or spa cannot be redeemed online at esteelauder.com.
CAN I REDEEM AN ESTEELAUDER.COM EGIFT CARD AT A STORE, SPA OR DEPARTMENT STORE LOCATION?
No. esteelauder.com eGift cards are exclusive to esteelauder.com and cannot be redeemed at Estée Lauder Spa, store or department store locations (including department store websites).
Purchases paid for with esteelauder.com eGift cards are subject to applicable sales tax.
Returns & Exchanges
Refunds for returned items will be credited to the original payment method. Please click here for more information about returns and exchanges.
Lost or Stolen eGift Cards
Please call 1-888-669-4332 to report a lost or stolen esteelauder.com eGift card.
Terms & Conditions
- • esteelauder.com eGift cards are redeemable only for merchandise or services and cannot be redeemed for cash. They have no expiration date and no service fees.
- • esteelauder.com eGift cards are exclusive to esteelauder.com and cannot be redeemed at Estée Lauder Spa, store or department store locations (including department store websites).
- • Estée Lauder has the right, in addition to any other available remedies, to close customer accounts or require alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained esteelauder.com eGift card is redeemed or sought to be redeemed.
ESTÉE LAUDER AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO EGIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF AN ESTEELAUDER.COM EGIFT CERTIFICATE CODE IS NONFUNCTIONAL, THE SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE TO REPLACE THE ESTEELAUDER.COM EGIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY BE INAPPLICABLE AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS MAY APPLY.
If you have further questions or concerns about esteelauder.com eGift cards, please contact 1.877.311.3883.
Understanding Your Cosmetic Label
For centuries, cosmetic products have brought enjoyment and beauty to millions of people worldwide. Today, a wide range of makeup, skincare, hair care, and fragrance products are available to help you look and feel good. There are many products to choose from—each with a different purpose, benefit and range of ingredients that make it unique, effective and pleasant to use.
We know that reading cosmetic labels can sometimes be confusing. That's why we've created this guide to help you understand the various symbols and statements that may appear on your favorite products. These include:
- • Product Identity: Statement of what the product is.
- • Net Contents: The amount of product in the package. The volume declaration is a guarantee that the product has been filled in accordance with the average system of measures used in the European Union (EU).
- • Product Ingredients: Lists all ingredients used in the formula in descending order of concentration. This is especially important for those people who are seeking a specific ingredient or want to avoid one. In addition, our ingredient listing now includes the various components of a fragrance ingredient previously not listed and therefore may be longer. This is important information for that small percentage of the population who may be sensitive to certain components of fragrances.
- • Directions for Use: Informs you of how, when and where to use the product.
- • Name / Location of Manufacturer or Distributor: Informs you who made the product and where the manufacturer or distributor is located. The London address and post code is underlined to indicate the main contact office in the EU. Product inquiries can be sent to this address.
- • Country of Origin: The country that manufactures or produces the product.
- • Symbol: Tells you the recommended number of months within which the product should be used after you have first opened and used it, provided the product has been stored under normal conditions and not exposed to extreme temperatures. For example, (24M) means that you should replace this product within (24 months) after first opening. The "Period After Opening" number will vary based upon the type of cosmetic product.
- • Symbol: denotes that our company contributes to European programs for the proper disposal and recycling of all packing components.
Other Symbols & Statements You Might See on Our Label:
- • Warnings / Cautions: Informs you what to do and not to do with the product.
- • Symbol: Tells you to look elsewhere in the packing for additional information, for example in a leaflet, card or tag.
Facts You Should Know:
- • Our product safety testing requires a collaboration of experts across several sciences to ensure the excellence and quality of all products brought to market.
- • Our products contain ingredients of the highest quality. The levels of concentration of all ingredients in our products are safe for consumer use.
- • Our Company is in full compliance with the labeling regulations set forth in the 7th Amendment to the European Union Cosmetics Directive
California Transparency in Supply Chain Disclosure
At the Estée Lauder Companies we respect the human rights of our employees, suppliers and the communities in which we operate, and we are committed to upholding the principles contained in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010.
We expect our suppliers to comply with all local regulations and their national laws governing minimum wages, overtime compensation, hiring and occupational safety. Our suppliers must comply with our Supplier Code of Conduct. The Code outlines our expectations on quality, health and safety, environment, labor conditions and human rights – including our zerotolerance policy regarding prisoners, slave labor and human trafficking. We have an ongoing audit process that includes independent third party assessment.
Training & Capacity Building
Our employees participate in trainings to help them identify and properly respond to possible infractions of our Code, and help in mitigating the risk of supplier noncompliance. We are committed to working together with our suppliers to source products and services responsibly, with uncompromising ethics and integrity that is guided by our vision—Bringing the Best to Everyone We Touch.
To learn more, visit our Corporate Responsibility Report, The Beauty of Responsibility.